Meyer Company Ranch
Summary Responsible for guiding and directing the day to day activities of the guest on the Ranch including cooking and cleaning while accommodating the guest, not sensitive to ranch environment or operational needs. Overall, responsible for overseeing the “ranch experience” that Meyer Company Ranch (MCR) and Meyer Natural Foods (MNF) can be proud of by performing the following duties: Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ideally looking for couple that can perform the functions of both cooking food items in quantities per menu and number of persons to be served and light housekeeping.
- Guide guest and MNF employees around ranch as they participate in sporting activities (hunting, fly fishing, boating, river float trips, sporting clay shooting, hiking, nature and wildlife appreciation, group trail rides, ATV, picnics, BBQ events, etc.)
- Educating guest on cattle/ranch operations, farming, and western life style
- Responsible for coordinating calendar between MNF and MCR employees to ensure both teams area aware of upcoming guest
- Direct all ranch guest and MNF sales team members through entertainment activities to ensure the best possible guest experience
- Locate, arrange and oversee 3rd party support professionals
- Maintain entertainment facilities and equipment
- Responsible for guest safety and wellbeing of the guest while adhering to Ranch operation procedures
- Anticipate weather changes and be prepared to provide alternative and appropriate entertainment activities for guest and MNF sales team members
- Contribute to preparation of guest protocol documents working with Ranch Manager
- Assist MCR and MNF team members to show and tell guest of the Meyer Company Ranch story
- Assist MNF sales team members to maximize their customer relationships while experience the Ranch and learning the Meyer story
- Other duties as assigned
- Position works typically 6 months a year, April to September, as needed 24 hours/7 days a week
- Must have long term and extensive knowledge of ranch life and daily operations
- Must be competent in MCR activities such as; cattle, horses, farming, western life style.
- Must be an experienced hunting and fishing guide
- Must have strong customer service background, friendly, enthusiastic with good appearance
- Must be highly experienced in: Fly fishing, hunting, shooting, ATV’s
- Must have extensive experience leading small groups and managing day to day guest experience on active working ranch
- Living accommodations provided